Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Loser Bio



 
Mike
 
Starting Weight:  415
Body Fat Percentage:  43.1%
Age: 31
Height: 6' 2"

Who I Am:
I was born in Provo, UT, grew up on an Indian Reservation
in Arizona and now live in Washington Fields. I served an
LDS mission to the Philippines. My main interests are my
family. I have six kids, my oldest is 10 and youngest is 6 months.
I'm the youngest of 7 and have five sisters. I'm a nerd when it
comes to hobbies, I like playing video games and solving
different types of rubiks cubes. I've also ventured into gas
powered RC trucks and tinkering with various electronics.
I was raised to learn the culture of my ancestors and have
been dancing since I was five. My next step is to learn to
sing and play the guitar and ukulele. I played a lot of sports
back in the day and am looking to get  back in shape so I can
get back to the active life. My passion in life is to be the
greatest influence in my family's lives. I want to lead my
life that will inspire and encourage them just as my father
did for me.

Pet Peeves:

When the toilet paper doesn't roll out towards you, when people squeeze the tooth paste from the middle and not the bottom. Socks that are inside out and street lights outside of bedroom windows.

Favorite TV shows and Movies:
I like Lost, Psych and Thundercats.
My favorite Movie is Surf Ninjas and Old school martial arts movies.

Food that is your biggest weakness:
Spam, eggs and rice. Spam musubi, rice, rice and more rice :)

What motivated you to enter this contest?
 
My decline in health, activity, inability to keep up with my kids
all day everyday. Biggest reason is my family history of health
related issues, mainly dealing with the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment