Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The New Beginning

Ok folks, the alarm has sound, the weights are in and it's T minus 11 hours to my first work out to to kick off my "Big Loser 2011" experience. I weighed in at 414.6 lbs. and I'm super excited to get things moving. I've been eating so much of what ever I want and when I want that I'm almost tired of eating :). So at least for the moment I'm with not needing to go to Five Guys, Roberto's, or any Chinese buffet. I'm definitely going to be trying a lot of new work outs and exercises that I thought were for people other than me, especially Zumba :). But the gloves are off and this weight is getting evicted cuz this Poly boy is ready to fit not fat. All who are following I thank you again for your encouraging comments and knowing that you're there will definitely  help me when I need it most. Keep it posted, Mr. Mike out! Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment